- Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in developing the annual audit plan.
- Prepare audit report for identified issues along with root cause analysis.
- Drafting of Internal Audit Reports, Executive summaries & Action taken Reports.
- Discuss audit observations, root cause and recommendations with team.
- Analyze and evaluate accounting documents and reports.
- Risk identification and risk assessment review on quarterly basis.
- Conducting regular audit of various functional areas.
- Implementation of robust internal control systems.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor managements interventions.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Knowledge of accounting standards and best practices.
- Understanding of Real Estate Industry Standards.
- SOP Implementation and Statutory Compliances
- People Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
Salary: 5,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Real Estate
Functional Area: Accounts
, Company Secretary
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Audit Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent