- Responsible for maintaining accounting ledgers and performed account reconciliation.
- Maintaining the status of funds.
- Performing account analysis.
- Responsible for expenditure and collection transactions.
- Handling customer inquiries, researched problems and developed solutions.
- Researching problems and processed payments.
- Handling ledger accounts and keeping the check for any invoices or payments
- Managing vendor accounts.
- Maintaining track record of company's expenses.
- Carrying out various banking functions like preparing demand draft, online banking etc.
- Compute taxes owed, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Preparing periodic reports to compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant