- Drive logistic support: empanel transporters and negotiate for cost effective logistics solutions.
- Ensure accurate delivery schedules of material to different sites.
- Maintain optimum inventory levels, to ensure sufficient material supply to Construction Sites to achieve Construction Schedules.
- Maintain the stock of material without any variance by conducting stock verification, documentation & monitoring the inventory of the materials as per the quality standards.
- Devise, Drive and monitor the Scrap Disposal process as per Corporate Policy.
- Monitor and Control material rejection process.
- Ensure safe movement of material from place of delivery to stores and stores to Construction Sites.
- Handle proper filing procedure for documents related to various departments as per SOPs.
- Generate MIS reports for effective decision making.
- Benchmark best Inventory Management practices.
Salary: INR 14,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A. Mediclaim, GPA
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Role: Material Management Executive/Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time